As PayAccess grows, we encounter with the need of talented people in order to deliver product quality excellence. We utilise the mobile platform in order to reach our users. As Android developer, you will face many challenges and learning process in order to deliver a high quality Android Application.
- Build and enhance a continuous build, test and deployment cycle in Android environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, ship, and evaluate new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Establish processes and tool set to maintain automation scripts and generate regular test reports.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Experience in Native Mobile App Development for Android platforms (Java for Android)
- Experience in using Cross Platform Framework (Phonegap, Cordova, Titanium, Ionic)
- Advanced capabilities in Mobile App User Interface and Experience Design
- Deep knowledge of all mobile platform compatibility and capability differences
- Experience in Web Services and RESTful will be a plus point
- Able to write clean and well-documented codes
- Excellent in analytical skill and problem solving, and able to develop simple, elegant solutions to complex problems
- Fast learner, innovative, good team player and adapt to changes
- Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
- Able to work under pressure in a tight dead line