- Responsible for setting up and operating a brand new Tobacco Division.
- Responsible and accountable for the HR, operations/customer service, finance, sales & marketing activities :
Sales & Marketing:
- Top priority and extreme attention must be given to Business Development of the Tobacco vertical.
- Special attention must be given to increase portfolio of customers by targeting prospects falling under the USP’s decided for your Division.
- Setting Sales objectives on a monthly and yearly basis for your Division.
- Monitor sales activities and performances for you and for your dedicated Sales Team, on a monthly basis, using the Ahlers Income Objectives format and YODA methodology.
- Organize monthly meetings with the other Sales Teams to develop synergies, survey objectives and achievements and increase overall selling skills for Tobacco to all Sales.
H&R & Team Structure
- Hiring new team members to support the growth of the Tobacco Division, and increase professionalism & ‘’know-how’’ by hiring experienced Sales, operational staffs and a finance team.
- Responsible for a full and effective use of the ATI Software by all employees (Operations, Finance and Reporting).
- Motivation of the staff and maintaining a healthy and good team spirit.
- Assist the team as a problem solver, to guide and instruct the staff to act in a professional and business oriented way (basically, set the example !).
- In charge of developing strong relationships with suppliers and third parties companies acting as service providers for the Ahlers Tobacco Division.
- Smooth organization of the operations and documentation flow with 0 (zero) tolerance for mistakes.
- Responsible for creating and implementing SOP’s in line with Ahlers’ Policies.
- Continuously improving the logistics services levels by doing research on all existing quality suppliers and prices.
- Strict implementation of the company policies in respect of debit /credit control and proper reporting. Adherence to guidelines (SOP) created by management in respect finance/accounting workflow with special attention required in respect of the control of the activities, in general, and the financial follow up.
- Monitoring closely customers, agents and third-parties account receivables/payables.
Responsible for daily affairs of your Division :
- Attendance, leaves, vacations
- Telephone usage
- Car & driver usage
- Security & Confidentiality
- Creating a pleasant and motivating working environment.
- Responsible for a correct reporting to the General Manager (current activities & planning, commercial pipeline and finances).
- Expected to report any issues to Management, in order to get support and solve issues quickly.
- As a member of the Management Team of Ahlers Indonesia, you will attend local Management meetings and international Group meetings.
- Acquisition and development of new key customers
- Preparation of the annual actions plans, budgets, business
- Jointly monitoring the service level and help solve problems/issues with third party.
- Implementation of systems and improve the professionalism at Division level.
- Implementation and facilitation of change processes to create a more effective and efficient Division.
- You need the approval of the General Manager in case of:
- Providing credit facilities to customers
- Providing R/C’s to shippers, consignees, agents and or third parties
- Hiring/releasing of employees.
- Promotion of team members to different positions.
- Bonus schemes and salary level changes, including car policy and other H/R related issues such as hospitalization and pension fund schemes, loans to staff members, etc.
- Investments :
- Large projects or big shipments where considerable risks are involved.
- Contact with the press
- Decisions which would bind the company for an amount over US$ 5 000
We would like to bring to your attention that Ahlers has a clear policy in respect of corruption and bribery, in and outside the company, and that such practices are absolutely not tolerated.
- Minimum 5 years of sales and business development experience in a Logistics or forwarding Company.
- Knowledge of the Tobacco industry is welcome.
- Good strategic thinking, solutions building and selling skills.
- Willing to build up & grow profitable business for Ahlers new Tobacco Division
- Willing to work as a team leader with strong leadership / managerial skill.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet with tight deadlines in a multicultural environment
- Minimum Bachelor Degree holder / S-1 or higher, fluent in English
- Located in Surabaya
- We are specialised: no company can be good at everything so we aim at being great in what we specialise in: chemicals, tobacco , projects & machinery and supply chain optimisation.
- We share our customer’s drive: we share our customer’s journey, we are truly supportive and we are willing to learn from each other.
- We are agile: we are professionals with an open and creative mind. We will draw from our experiences in many fields and bring them together in new and dedicated solutions.
- We are fearless: we are concerned about meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs. We will tackle every challenge in an efficient and effective way and we will do whatever it takes to resolve those needs.
Review ( PT Ahlers Thoeng Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Lokasi kantor strategis sehingga mudah dijangkau oleh sebagian besar karyawan. Fasilitas di dalam kantor juga sudah cukup nyaman dan menyenangkan.
Menurut saya tidak fair jika gaji dipotong karena keterlambatan masuk jam kerja, karena jalanan Jakarta sering macet. Perusahaan perlu menimbang kembali hal ini.