In conjunction with the business strategy set by the Sales Manager, develop business to ensure revenue and profitability with a long term successful performance.
Sales & Marketing Manager
- Achieve revenue as monthly target
- Draft, negotiate and secure contracts for local and international clients
- Promote the image, capability and integrity of the company to the clients
- Manage pre and post contract commercial issues
- Operate to the highest standards of ethics, in accordance with the SGS Statement of Integrity
- College degree in business management or engineering or related field.
- At least 2 ~ 5 years experience in selling activities in food, textile garment, toy industry.
- Having his/her own vehicle.
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English and local language
- Able to work as a team towards a common goal
- Able to realize business opportunities in conformity to the business strategy
- Technical knowledge and experience in related field and in using management methods and tools
- Able to work independently and to coordinate several activities simultaneously
- Business and profit minded with related technical knowhow. Competitive and profit-driven; re-invents competitive advantage.
- Able to interact with all levels of management, suppliers and clients
- Acts quickly and decisively; able to make tough calls
- Works well under pressure, challenges status quo.
- Applies judgment and acts according to the SGS standards of ethics and integrity.