Major Duties and Responsibilities
Primary / Main:
- Knowledge of Export/ Import documentation, administration/ Clerical/ Secretarial
- Do sourcing in best practices such as delivery, pricing, quality, turnaround time etc
- Build relationship and co-ordinate with suppliers
- Issue Purchase Order and get suppliers to endorse
- Follow-up on order delivery, shipment and clearance to suppliers
- Receive goods – GPO
- Inform Warehouse on goods arrival
- Prepare checklist or packing list to warehouse for goods receiving
- Co-ordinate with all departments related to stocks
- Prepare stock on-hand for minimum quantity level with GM
- Do annual stock-take
- Coordinate with Sales Executives for any matters related to the Sales Orders
- (eg. payment, delivery etc)
- Coordinate with customers for payments, shipment, delivery & etc
- Coordinate with forwarders for quotation, delivery, collection of cargo & etc
- Coordinate with Warehouse personal for any things related to the picking, standby of cargo for collection / shipment / delivery
- Prepare full set of shipping documents
- Prepare Tax Invoice and Delivery Order / Packing List through SAP system
- Managing warehouse (Stocks placement, Safety of the warehouse, Hygiene, etc)
- Coordinate with warehouse officer and driver upon delivery Items to customer
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Logistic/ Transportation or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- No work experience required.
- Full-Time position available
**Notes: Resumes must be in English
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 17 May 2010 under the name of XMH Holdings Pte Ltd. It was converted into a public company on 10 November 2010 and was renamed XMH Holdings Ltd.. For further information, please visit our website.