Job Responsibility :
1. Responsible for the planning and operation of Power Equipment
2. Ensure the SLA and KPI is met
3. Work closely with NOC on Power part fault restoration
4. Expand the Power equipment based on the forecast from the customer
5. Ensure the software release of Power is updated
6. Update the inventory record of all Power nodes 6. Addressing queries, concerns of customer for their satisfaction and without loss to ZTE interests.
7. Analysis and escalations of serious concerns with field team and suppliers for remedy and improvement.
8.Provide on-the-job training and guidance to new and replacement personnel.
1. At least 3 years Telecom Rectifier work experience;
2. At least 2 Rectifier Brand installation and troubling shooting, Eltek, Delta, Huawei, ZTE, Emerson;
3. If ever work as NOC Power Manager is better;
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow