- Assist CRM Telesales Manager to monitor team of inbound and outbound support and invoice control, planning and ensuring the productivity and team performance meet the target.
- Maintain service level and KPIs for all process in telesales, find, escalate and propose solution for issue that delay service levels and KPIs to improve future performance.
- Prepare daily/weekly and ad-hoc report and ensure the accuracy and punctuality of report submission
- Work with CRM Telesales Manager to monitor, coach and manage team’s performance by setting clear objectives and develop them so that they can fulfill their target and support their team target
- Identify talent and provide inputs for team’s training and development programs to ensure every team member have the skill needed to excel at their job
- Bachelor degree, any major
- 3+ year experience in Telesales (Banking/Insurance)
- Ms. Office knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Experience with setting Service levels, KPIs and thresholds
- Effective communication skills – written and verbal
- Experience with managing documents, dealing with customers over phone
- Interpersonal skills, team player, time management, adaptable to changes
- Focus on results and ability to deliver
- Able to work under pressure and minimum supervision
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow