- Lead, manage, develop and coach an effective team
- Monitor and control the team – review the teams work, ensuring quality in compliance with professional standards
- Oversee and control completion of audit/accounts assignments including assessing controls, systems and planning
- Address situations before they become a crisis and develop solutions to avoid recurrence
- Maintain a high technical and professional standard
- Identify ways to maximise the relationship and deliver added value
- Maximum age 35 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree. Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Have work experience in audit for operation is a must.
- Able to work under pressure and in a tight deadline
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Selatan.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up for the challenge, please send your complete resume and current color photograph by clicking button bellow