Roles & Responsibility:
- Develop and implement a training strategy for the business in line with Company’s Vision, Mission and Strategies.
- Organise the identification of Training Needs and its discussion with line and senior managers in order to plan and design appropriate training programs.
- Organise the development of a Training Calendar inclusive of internal programs and external nominations identifying and scheduling training programs during the calendar year and communicate it to the respective senior and line managers in order to timely address the training needs.
- Organise the development of customised training and induction programs in various areas (e.g. Management Development, etc.) in order to address the training needs and succession planning of employees.
- Organize the delivery and evaluation of all developed and approved Training programs and the participants according to the Training Calendar in line with Business Requirements.
- Ensure the maintenance of a database for all training programs conducted and participants of the various training program in order to serve as a planning tool for future training programs.
- Develop and implement an effective and efficient Induction Program in accordance with Company Policy and Procedures.
- Study, review and recommend the acquisition of the latest training books, materials packs, training aids and audio-visual equipment in order to enhance the effectiveness of training programs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- English proficient is a must.
- Frequent business travel within Indonesia and abroad
- Good communication & presentation skill.
- Preferably Female with Passion in babies product.
- Having experience in retail industry is a must.
Sounds interesting? Here’s your chance for a career out of the ordinary! Click "Apply Now"