- Take orders from customers (phone, e-mail or from sales executive).
- Check product availability, offer alternatives solutions to the customer if necessary.
- Confirm that prices, payment terms and delivery terms on Purchase Ordeer are proper.
- Prepare Delivery Orders & Invoices in compliance with purchase orders received. Monitor the deliveries and confirm the delivery acceptance by customer.
- Transfer the invoice to accounting department.
- Receive customer complaints and coordinate with the sales executive in charge to solve the problem and apply a corrective action (HACCP).
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- 3 - 5 years experience in customer service and/or commercial prospecting and/or purchasing dept.
- Knowledge of the hospitality market: Hotel, Restaurant, Catering, Cafe, etc. would be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (especially by phone calls and emails)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good command in English language (this is mandatory) and fluent bahasa indonesia
- Ability to use e-mails and Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, etc) and other softwares
Tutup pada 10/November/2016