EUROP CONTINENTS INDONESIA, PT
Customer Service Executive
- Take orders from customers (phone, e-mail or from sales executive).
- Check product availability, offer alternatives solutions to the customer if necessary.
- Confirm that prices, payment terms and delivery terms on Purchase Ordeer are proper.
- Prepare Delivery Orders & Invoices in compliance with purchase orders received. Monitor the deliveries and confirm the delivery acceptance by customer.
- Transfer the invoice to accounting department.
- Receive customer complaints and coordinate with the sales executive in charge to solve the problem and apply a corrective action (HACCP).
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- 3 - 5 years experience in customer service and/or commercial prospecting and/or purchasing dept.
- Knowledge of the hospitality market: Hotel, Restaurant, Catering, Cafe, etc. would be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (especially by phone calls and emails)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good command in English language (this is mandatory) and fluent bahasa indonesia
- Ability to use e-mails and Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, etc) and other softwares
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
|Perusahaan||EUROP CONTINENTS INDONESIA, PT lihat lowongan|
EC Gourmet is a fully owned subsidiary of Europ Continents and is dedicated to providing Food & Beverages solutions to the hospitality industry. Our teams of professionals, together with our selected partners, have extensive experience in serving professionals from the hospitality industry with adapted products and services.
Allo! Malongo, the South East Asian distribution partner of Malongo, the leading French coffee roaster, is looking for motivated professionals for the development of its premium and innovative coffee solutions in Indonesia. Malongo was created in1934 and has been the first driving force of the Fair Trade and Organic production efforts in coffee. The French roaster selects the finest coffees worldwide and applies traditional roasting methods in order to uphold the essence and the taste of its blends. Today Malongo is being enjoyed in more than 80 countries.