- To provide first class support across the whole customer base
- Define Testing Plan including Test Scenario and Test Case to ensure all of Software Requirements are fulfilled
- Performing all applicable testing types (user interface testing, functionality testing, performance testing, regression testing, unit testing, system testing, integration testing, etc.)
- Performing Defect Management (log defects, tracking logged defects and manage defects)
- To develop and maintain internal and external relationships, and communicate directly with customers
- 3+ years of experiences in JAVA.
- Good understanding in Software Testing Methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is a must
- Experience of full software life cycle.
- 1+ years of experiences in MS SQL Server and Oracle database, and complex SQL (T-SQL or PL/SQL) to review test results.
- 3+ years of experience in Application Support or Software Quality Assurance
- Working knowledge of automation test scripting will be advantageous.
- Experience of leading and mentoring other developers.
- Experience of using SVN, ClearCase, CVS, etc (for source control, branching & merging and build automation).
- Familiarity or experience working with Software Testing Automation tools, such as Selenium.
- Familiarity or experience working with Web Server, such as Apache, Weblogic, Oracle DB, etc.