Verint Systems Inc
Senior QA Support Engineer
- To provide first class support across the whole customer base
- Define Testing Plan including Test Scenario and Test Case to ensure all of Software Requirements are fulfilled
- Performing all applicable testing types (user interface testing, functionality testing, performance testing, regression testing, unit testing, system testing, integration testing, etc.)
- Performing Defect Management (log defects, tracking logged defects and manage defects)
- To develop and maintain internal and external relationships, and communicate directly with customers
- 3+ years of experiences in JAVA.
- Good understanding in Software Testing Methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is a must
- Experience of full software life cycle.
- 1+ years of experiences in MS SQL Server and Oracle database, and complex SQL (T-SQL or PL/SQL) to review test results.
- 3+ years of experience in Application Support or Software Quality Assurance
- Working knowledge of automation test scripting will be advantageous.
- Experience of leading and mentoring other developers.
- Experience of using SVN, ClearCase, CVS, etc (for source control, branching & merging and build automation).
- Familiarity or experience working with Software Testing Automation tools, such as Selenium.
- Familiarity or experience working with Web Server, such as Apache, Weblogic, Oracle DB, etc.
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||Verint Systems Inc lihat lowongan|
Verint® Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT) is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence® solutions for customer engagement optimization, security intelligence, and fraud, risk and compliance. Today, more than 10,000 organizations in over 180 countries use Verint solutions to improve enterprise performance and make the world a safer place.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
The Verint team is the driving force behind our success. We offer a wealth of career opportunities for individuals who are innovative, dedicated, and driven to excel, from sales and software engineering to finance, administration, customers service, and more. We provide a stimulating and collaborative working environment that nurtures professional growth and career advancement, and we offer competitive compensation and benefits programs. It’s no surprise that Verint attracts the best and brightest people in the business – professionals who are deeply committed to our company and our customers. Are you ready for the challenge?