Nusa Indah Kalimantan Plantations PT
Junior Estate Manager
Plan, direct, and coordinate the operations of estate in order to get the effective process and achieve the target that already set by GM
Job Responsibilities :
- To ensure that the estate under his jurisdiction are brought to and are maintained in good agricultural condition.
- To ensure that work programs are completed as scheduled and to a satisfactory standard in line with Budget.
- To ensure that all available crops is harvested efficiently in accordance with the standards laid down, and is transported without delay.
- To take action as necessary to ensure that crop deliveries to the oil mill match available processing capacity, and avoid thereby the creation of backlogs at either estate or factory
- To monitor the productivity of staff, workers, vehicles, and equipment on the Divisions under his jurisdiction and ensure that optimum levels of productivity are achieved and maintained
- To monitor actual expenditure vis-à-vis budget and take corrective action when required.
- To ensure optimum cost effectiveness of all estate operations.
- To prepare an annual Budget which caters realistically for all operational requirements
- To monitor the value and nature of stores maintained in the estate and ensure that at all times they are consistent with, and do not exceed, actual requirements.
- To initiate action as appropriate to dispose of surplus, redundant or unserviceable stores, equipment and personnel.
- To ensure that all estate buildings, housing, workers quarters, utilities and amenities are maintained in a satisfactory condition.
- To ensure that all estate vehicles and equipment are satisfactorily maintained
- To ensure that existing administrative and general procedures applying to estate operation are observed and target dates for the submission of all data, reports and accounts are met
- To ensure that at all times, estate operation in undertaken with due regard to safety requirements
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience with Palm Oil Plantation in managerial
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Palm Oil Plantations
- Professional, independent, driven and hands-on with a high level of commitment to deliver
- Able to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment to make things happen
- Excellent presentation skills with an ability to interact with and influence all levels of employees within the Company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa and possesses highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Degree in agriculture
|Lokasi||Jakarta Barat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Pertanian / Unggas / Perikanan|
|Perusahaan||Nusa Indah Kalimantan Plantations PT lihat lowongan|
We are a growing Palm Oil Plantations Group looking for dynamic, energetic and ambitious professionals to join our team in South Sumatera, East Kalimantan.
We offer exciting opportunities and competitive remuneration to all professionals who wish pursue a challenging career.