Kemiko Indonesia PT
- Bachelor’s Accounting Degree from reputable university.
- Maximum 25 years old.
- Good knowledge of Indonesian tax regulations.
- 1 or 2 years experience in the same field, fresh graduated are welcome to apply.
- Able to prepare Financial Report, Tax report, budget & cash flow.
- Enthusiastic, independent, creative with high analytical skills, hard worker and highly motivated person, able to work under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership skills
- English proficiency and computer literacy is a must.
- Wlling to Work In Marunda Center.
- Internship / Only for 4 Month ( Replace maternity leave )
Job Description :
- Making Report for transaction G/L every month include cash IDR, Petty Cash,Cash USD,Cash Won, Cash Bath, Cash JPN, etc.
- Input stock report.
- Input sales report.
- Making COGS.
- Input stock update ( Balancing admin and Import ).
- Crosscheck invoice and packing list from Import.
- Crosscheck and filling document from frowarding.
- Update document freight cost from forwarding.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Timur, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Kimia / Plastik / Kertas / Petrokimia / Pupuk|
|Perusahaan||Kemiko Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat profil|
PT KEMIKO INDONESIA is a foreign company, one of Chemico Group which the head office in Thailand and his other subsidiaries in Malaysia, Philippines and Vietnam. We are trading company for raw material for cosmetics and food ingredients, packaging and equipment In order to expand our business, we invite all professional to become one of our team.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
CMC Group places the significant importance on building and development of employees' professionalism, enable them to effectively perform their jobs. CMC Group believes that "Employees are the most valuable resource" and truly the key to our company's future success. CMC Group is needing the competent persons who are energetic, capable and honest to join in our company. While working with us, we will educate, coach, delegate challenging work and continuously build the employees' ability and competency in order to promote their professionalism and also perform as a good and responsible person.