- Responsible for formulating recruitment strategies for the company is to ensure that the availability of candidates who meet the requirements for all positions and needs in accordance with company policy.
- Monitor selections and placement process for the company’s head office and branches based on approved man power plan recommendation
- Improve organization structure in all business unit and make job description for managerial level (organization development), manage career path (structural and functional) to all level of employee, and manage remuneration system to all employee that integrated with career path
- Education S1 from Psychology or Human Resources (familiar with psycho test tools) from reputable university in Indonesia or overseas.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Recruitment and Selection (preferable from FMCG/Retail/Consultant Company)
- Maximum age of 40 years
- Fluent in English Communication Skills (preferably Mandarin Speaker)
- Has its high fighting spirit and resistant to the complexity of environment
- Have good communication skills and strong leadership.
Please send your update resume with current photograph and only shortlisted candidates will be processed further. And please send the update CV to email@example.com