- Implement proper SAFETY systems and procedures to all Cementaid projects.
- Conducting trial mixes and coordination with clients and concrete suppliers.
- Conducting technical meetings and coordination among clients, concrete suppliers and other trade workers to ensure company’s product specifications and requirements are followed.
- Daily scheduling and mobilization of project and repair staff.
- Ensure proper checking of project preparations, including accomplishment of Pouring Request Checklist.
- Monitoring and checking of all on going projects to ensure works are being done in accordance with the product specifications and other quality control system requirements by the company.
- Implement company’s Quality Systems required for all projects and products, including product performance testing (water absorption, permeability, concrete strength, slump, setting time, etc.).
- Civil Engineer, Age 30-35 years old
- Preferably own a car
- Minimum S1 - Graduated from Reputable University
- At least 3 years Experience in Commercial Building Construction as Quality Control Engineer or Site Engineer
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Computer Literate
- Self driven & result oriented
- Offering Commensurate Compensation
Tutup pada | 10/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Kota Jakarta Timur, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia