- Review and Analyst Monthly Report (Balance Sheet, Income Statement) to Managing Director.
- Controlling all Manufacturing Activities, and related balance with other all departments.
- Internal control all accounts in Income Statements & Balance Sheets (Advance, AR/AP, Inventory, expenses, etc.)
- Make Cash Flow Report
- Consolidated Financial Report
- Controlling Profit (loss) of sales by customer’s category (see the promotion items, Incentive & etc.)
- Handle Payroll report, Jamsostek & E-Spt
- Review Tax Report (PPh 25, PPh 21 & 23)
- Consolidated Audit Report
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable University in Indonesia or Overseas
- Fluent in English both written and spoken (preferably able to speak Mandarin)
- Must be experience from manufacturing industry
- Minimum 4 years’ experiences as Accounting Manager
- High Integrity, good team player and willing to be flexible
- Excellent work and customer care ethos
- Good interpersonal, communication skill and strong leadership
- Familiar with SAP and Oracle System
Please send your update resume with current photograph and only shortlisted candidates will be processed further.
And please send update CV to email@example.com