- Age 23 - 30 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English (Passive)
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position or multi finance company.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jalan Wastu Kencana no. 5A Bandung 40117
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Coordinate, monitor and conduct collection to debitur by telephone as procedure due to maintain company's asset.
- Contact customer that will or has due date appropriate to company's policy
- Make daily report
- Achieve target that has determined.
- Achieve Ovd 1 - 30
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT U Finance Indonesia is a joint venture financing company that runs business activities of consumer financing and leasing for the purchasing of vehicles, especially cars.
Being established in 1995 under the name of PT Arthacakra Multifinance, the name was changed to be PT U Finance Indonesia (henceforth will be called as “U Finance”) when the Company’s majority shareholders was taken over by PT Bank UFJ Indonesia for 80%, and Sojitz Corporation, Japan had 20% on 1st July 2004.
In March 2006, there was a change on Shareholders structure, so then the shareholders composition was changed to become: 65% were owned by The Bank of Tokyo – Mitsubishi UFJ.Ltd, 20% were owned by Mitsubishi UFJ Nicos Co., Ltd., 10% were owned by PT Bumiputera-BOT Finance, and 5% were owned by PT Asuransi Tokio Marine Indonesia.
U Finance has 1 (one) Head Office and 8 (eight) branch offices in Indonesia, i.e. Jakarta-Kelapa Gading, Jakarta-Puri Indah, Jakarta-Pondok Indah, Bandung, Surabaya, Semarang, Palembang, and Medan as well as some stand by points in other areas.