A. Job Purpose
Tax Executive is responsible to perform and complete an accurate and reliable tax payment, reporting, and compliance within NPCT1. Tax Executive also responsible to assist Finance Manager and CFO in planning and preparation of future tax reporting.
B. Key Accountability
- Prepare and complete the income tax payment, tax returns, and tax filling including all related analysis, written documentation and internal memoranda.
- Assist Finance Manager with audit support for tax audits including responding to information document requests and notices as well as providing written correspondence and other documents.
- Assist Finance Manager with tax special projects and initiatives, including analysis, research and planning.
- Prepare tax reconciliations and supporting data on monthly and yearly basis.
- Perform year-end accrual review and tax provision.
- Adhere to policies and procedures to ensure proper filing of tax returns and compliance
- To stay current with tax regulation and its development.
- Develop and implement taxation policies, procedures, and internal controls in line with company standard.
- Communicates taxation policies, procedures, and internal controls to employees
- Communicates and responds to issues raised by other departments within established timelines. Works with other departments to resolve exceptions or issues.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Support Accounting Manager, Finance Manager, Dy. CFO and CFO in achieving the Company’s goals.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Attend all Finance Team Meeting and actively share ideas and development points
- Perform such other tax or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time – quite often on short notice - by the Accounting Manager or CFO.
C. Experiences Education Required
- University degree and/above in accounting, tax
- Qualified taxation skills with minimum 4 years working experience in related field with understanding of e-SPT system, preferably experience at tax consultant firm
- Brevet A & B Certificated
- Preferbaly from Tax Consultant
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Terminal Kalibaru Raya Kav. B No.1 Jakarta Utara 14110