- Provide backup first line service to Abbott Ambassadors (Service interventions requiring less than 4 hours labor time)
- Schedule and perform planned maintenance activities
- Assist with instrument installations
- Success in this role is measured by service key performance indications level achievement, customer satisfaction score (NPS) and economical profitability and growth per district
- Bachelor's Degree of Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Medical Science, Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) is preferred
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proven track record in a similar position, supported by management and customer references preferred or Graduate entry program
- Successful engagement with customers, specifically lab staff.
Technical expert for product line responsibility
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and drive resolution of issues
- Strong experience in use of analytical tools and software