- Supervise, train and mentor associates and interns on audit process
- Obtain a thorough understanding of generally accepted auditing standards and common audit procedures and techniques
- Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business and proactively interact with key clients management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements
- University degree from prominent university in Accounting with minimum GPA 3.00
- Minimum 4 years working experience in reputable public accountant firm
- Experience with multi-national firms would be an advantage
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- A team player who takes initiatives, is flexible, eager to learn and critical minded, but also capable of taking independent decisions
- Strong sense of responsibility and having outstanding integrity
- Must possess good communication and problem solving skills
- Able to work well under pressure and outside normal hours
- Willing to travel
With nationals from Indonesia, the United States, Belgium, France, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Japan, India, Canada and the Philippines, our team of highly qualified professionals is representative of the Moores Rowland’s melting pot, which fits in perfectly with the Indonesian cultural diversity.
Review ( PT Moores Rowland Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Jam kerja di dalam perusahaan ini termasuk fleksibel. Kita bisa masuk jam berapa saja asalkan jam kerja harus terpenuhi 8 jam.
Gaji dan tunjangan yang diberikan perusahaan kepada karyawannya masih dirasa kurang kompetitif jika dibandingkan dengan perusahaan lain yang bergerak dibidang sejenis.