- Develop new product or existing product.
- Determines market needs by spcifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Reviewing product specification & requirements, appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data.
- Plan about marketing strategies for the products, marketing plan.
- Deal requirements, build relationship with potential partners/principles.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Experience in Food Industry is a must.
- Preferably Senior Supervisor/Assistant Manager specializing in Marketing/Business Development, develop products.
- English/Mandarin is an advantage.
- Computer proficiency.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skill.
- Placement: Ancol.