- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Coordinate, implement and supervise the operation of the voice and data communications network.
- Building a system of voice and data communications network with high levels of security that can be accounted for include the management of passwords and access rights.
- Coordinate and supervise the operation of infrastructure server room, include Precision Air Conditioner, Uninteruptable Power Supply (UPS), Fire Protection System and Grounding System.
- Coordinating and controlling asset management, especially in terms of savings in the form of data storage tape cartridges, external hard drive, HDD and licenses enterprise application.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.