PT. Kami Gawi Berjaya - The Watch Co.
Assistant Retail Manager
- Analyzing stores sales, operational and generating reports for planning and reviewing purposes.
- Ensure that the performance of all existing outlets in the area of responsibility meets or exceeds agreed standards and budgets.
- Monitoring and controlling the efficiency of stores operation on daily basis, including sales performance inventory management.
- Oversee all aspects of daily business operations.
- To design, implement & control the right strategies in order to achieve sales targets and to maximize profitability.
- Regularly empowering and sharing knowledge or experiences to supervisor/store head for building motivation and make them more integrity and independent people.
- Maximum 30 years old.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree, any field.
- At least 3 years of similar experience in Retail Industry.
- Proficient in English.
- Posses strong leadership with excellent problem solving skills.
- Has ability to work in team & individually, effective communication and high standards of professionalism.
- Attention to detail & trustworthy with pleasant personality.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Merchandise / Grosir / Eceran|
PT Kami Gawi Berjaya searches the globe scouring the markets locally and internationally for the forward thinkers and innovators.
We are design and quality focused and we strongly believe in every aspect, element and unit of our company.
We seek to align ourselves with likeminded individuals who share the same passions, interests and values. Those we connect with make up our soul as PT Kami Gawi Berjaya.