This is a senior key management position and the incumbent will report to an Expatriate Director and be responsible for the overall Human Resources Management functions by ensuring that the daily operational activities related to Human Resources are following the company & government regulation, and respect business conduct procedure & policy.
Detail Responsibilities Include:
- Review the existing HR and Admin practices and policies, and provide strategic direction to HR operational and organization development activities in Indonesia operations.
- Monitor the HR, Admin. and Secretariat Team in implementing the company policies to align with the corporate directions and achieve business goals.
- Conduct organization assessments and upgrade talent through strategic staffing and talent development.
- Drive a culture of growth and positive employee relations.
- Participate in the formulation and execution of company's strategies and goals.
- Be a servicing partner to all business divisions and units in terms of guiding growth and ensuring a comprehensive HR infrastructure in place.
- Ensure each employment, operation, policy and code of conduct are complying with the corporate goals and legislation in different provinces.
- Provide leadership that ensures the organization¡¦s ability to attract, develop, retain talents and fully leverage human resources to achieve sustainable competitive advantage.
- Ensure effective HR systems and processes are in place to support business managers in their efforts to manage their organization.
- Developing for budget plan Monthly, Quarter and annual;
- Manages assets operational vehicles & General Affair;
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time.:
- Holding Bachelor’s Degree, majoring in Human Resources Management, Law, Psychology, or any other relevant subject.
- Minimum 15 years of HRM experience with proven track record at senior HR management level ideally gained from shoes or textile manufacturing (labour intensive) industries.
- Be familiar with the prevailing labor Law and Regulation, employee income tax, jamsostek and insurance policies in Indonesia
- Conversant with assessment tools, training need analysis, and competency based human resource management, payroll and HR Administration
- High integrity, self motivated person, able to work independently as well as in a team, good initiative, and able to work under pressure
- Good MS Office (Ms. Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills;
- Capable to conduct training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labour relations, preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must
This is a senior position and an attractive remuneration package would be provided commensurate with the qualification and experiences of the selected candidate.
If your qualifications meet the requirements above, please email your application letter, detailed CV with your current and expected remuneration package, and recent photograph
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Talentpool Indonesia is a human capital solution provider focusing in the Executive Search and HR consulting firm. We established to provide expertise and knowledge of market as well as international recruitment.
Our client is a Multinational Leading Company with specialties in Branded Shoe Manufacturing Product located in Subang West Java with a total employees of around 11.000 people and is still growing. In line with its continued growth and expansion, the company is currently looking for a highly qualified executive to fill in the following position: