Detail Responsibilities Include:
- Review the existing HR and Admin practices and policies, and provide strategic direction to HR operational and organization development activities in Indonesia operations.
- Monitor the HR, Admin. and Secretariat Team in implementing the company policies to align with the corporate directions and achieve business goals.
- Conduct organization assessments and upgrade talent through strategic staffing and talent development.
- Drive a culture of growth and positive employee relations.
- Participate in the formulation and execution of company's strategies and goals.
- Be a servicing partner to all business divisions and units in terms of guiding growth and ensuring a comprehensive HR infrastructure in place.
- Ensure each employment, operation, policy and code of conduct are complying with the corporate goals and legislation in different provinces.
- Provide leadership that ensures the organization¡¦s ability to attract, develop, retain talents and fully leverage human resources to achieve sustainable competitive advantage.
- Ensure effective HR systems and processes are in place to support business managers in their efforts to manage their organization.
- Developing for budget plan Monthly, Quarter and annual;
- Manages assets operational vehicles & General Affair;
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time.:
- Holding Bachelor’s Degree, majoring in Human Resources Management, Law, Psychology, or any other relevant subject.
- Minimum 15 years of HRM experience with proven track record at senior HR management level ideally gained from shoes or textile manufacturing (labour intensive) industries.
- Be familiar with the prevailing labor Law and Regulation, employee income tax, jamsostek and insurance policies in Indonesia
- Conversant with assessment tools, training need analysis, and competency based human resource management, payroll and HR Administration
- High integrity, self motivated person, able to work independently as well as in a team, good initiative, and able to work under pressure
- Good MS Office (Ms. Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills;
- Capable to conduct training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labour relations, preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must
Tutup pada 10/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Buncit Raya No.41B, Kalibata, South Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia