- Managing costs in the project, relating to calculate the voluume and materials to carry out the construction process
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Oversees the quantity of materials and workers at the construction site
- Conduct market surveys to get the price of materials that will be used by referring Technical Specification
- Ubdertakeing cost analysis for repari and maintenance project work
- Arreanging payments and writing detailed progress reports
- Advising on procurement strategy
- Bachelor Degree of Civil Engineering
- Should have mimum 5 years experience with contractor business as Quantity Surveyor
- Candidate should familiar with material, vendor and supplier of project
- Candidate should willing to be placed at Puri and Serang
- Candidate should willing work till Saturday
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.