JOB SUMMARY :
Responsible for contributing to the strategic, growth, and profitability of the company business opportunities by driving, managing and executing Sales Activities for both existing and new customer. The products of sales are document-management printing, smart card and digital management.
JOB RESPONSIBILITES :
- Finding new customers and identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the market; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Selling products based on monthly, quarterly, and annually target by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospect, and recommending solutions.
- Negotiating and closing business deals while exceeding sales targets and objectives by developing Customer Relationship and closing business opportunities well.
- Identifying product improvement or new product by remaining current on the market trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Continually monitoring the sales activities of direct reports and provide guidance direction as needed to achieve and exceed the growth, retention quotas and target.
- Maintaining relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvement.
- Leading and inspiring Sales Team to achieve and exceed company and individual goal.
JOB SPECIFICATION :
- Maximum 45 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree.
- Work -experiences minimum 5 years as a Sales Manager.
- Proven success track of mentoring and hiring top sales or account management professional to ensure attainment.
- Attractive, honesty, creative, initiative, discipline, responsible, and details oriented.
- Good communication skill and strong hunting, prospecting, and relationship building.
- Used to work under pressure environment and meet deadlines.