We are looking for a responsible Legal Administrator Officer to provide personalized legal and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to legal, documentation, administration, working permit, product’s registration, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Law
- Minimum 1 year proven work experience as legal officer
- Preferable having experience working in manufacture industry
- Knowledge of company’s basic documents (e.g. SIUP, Izin Domisili, NPWP,etc)
- Knowledge of working permit for expatriate (e.g. KITAS, IMTA, etc)
- Fluent in English (both oral & written)
- A team worker who shows willingness to support others
- To draft, vet, & review all commercial documentations for the company
- To provide legal advice to support the operation of the respective business division
- Provide guidance on the process of identifying legal risks that are expected to be critically importance to the business of the company
- Reviewing, advising, drafting & finalizing agreements on contract
- Assisting registration for company’s documents (e.g. SIUP, TDP, Akta, etc)
- Assisting registration for company’s product to related government department
- Assisting working permit for expatriate (KITAS, IMTA, etc)
- Interpreting contracts, extracting relevant contractual terms and adding to the contract database
- Prepare all agreements and others legal-related documents
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
InVivo Animal Nutrition and Health was established on 1 January 2010 through the merger between the Animal Nutrition and Health division of InVivo and the Evialis group. The Group ranks among the world leaders in the sector with presence in 17 countries. InVivo Animal Nutrition and Health works in five main activities: Complete feed, firm-services and premixes, animal health, additives, and analysis laboratories.