- Create draft and issue bill of lading
- Generate and communicate with EDI
- Issue and send correction advice
- Send and communicate documents to other agents
- Prepare import cargo manifest by EDI system
- Document submission and declaration on time and accurately
- Handle delivery order and extended delivery order
- Handle deposit container settlement
- Maximum age 30 years old
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in any related field
- Experience in shipping or freight forwarding business
- Fluent in speaking and writing English is a must
- Dynamic and willing to work hard with good skill in problem solving
- Computer literate
- Able to work under pressure and as one team (teamwork oriented)
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
Yang Ming Group
A Transport Group with Excellence
Yang Ming Marine Transport Corporation (Yang Ming) was established on December 28, 1972.
At the end of October 2013, Yang Ming operates a fleet of 95 vessels with a 5.05-million-D.W.T / operating capacity 410 thousand TEUS, of which container ships are the mains service force.
Ever since its founding, Yang Ming has adopted and practiced this management philosophy: "Teamwork, Innovation, Honesty, and Pragmatism." In the meantime, getting breakthroughs and solving problems by concerted efforts, in line with the motto of "Punctual, Speedy, Reliable and Economical" service, have been the keys to our outstanding performance and efficiency. Yang Ming is one of the world's leading, experienced container transportation companies, thanks to incessant rejuvenation, its fleet is comparably young.
With ISO-9001, ISO-9002, ISO-14001, ISO-27001, ISM CODE, ISPS CODE, OHSAS 18001, and AEO accreditations and being awarded with the ROC's 1996 National Quality Outstanding Case Award, we at Yang Ming have never ceased to maintain and improve our efficiency. All of us at Yang Ming are determined and committed to enhancing customer service, expanding our service scope and broadening our service locations even more through partnership alliances with many of the most prominent shipping companies globally such as K-Line of Japan, COSCO of Mainland China, and Hanjin of South Korea, etc. Furthermore, as a result of our long-term dedication to our customers, Yang Ming is continuously making it a top priority to provide high-quality "Punctual, Speedy, Reliable, and Economical" service to each or our customers across the world. With our modernized, systematized and efficient management, it comes as no surprise that Yang Ming's reliable services have been recognized by our confident and demanding customers across the globe.