- Provide secretarial assistance to Marketing Assistant Manager, Marketing Manager, Managing Director and management team
- You will be responsible for supporting marketing team for Korea market
- Record / input sales & shipment releases, reservations, master moves, cancellations, exchanges, hand-overs and legal completions onto the sales information system, along with full customer details / choices and produce/post relevant letters and statements
- Ensure that all documentation in office and copy of the site journal is up to date. Keep stock and order materials and stationery used by all the marketing tea,
- Liaise daily with finance and shipping department regarding exchanges and completion; and provide statements, recording details of the same to assist the accounts department.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions
- Maximum 30 years old
- Must fluent in Korean, both spoken and written
- Strong in English
- Candidate must posses Bachelor degree in similar program or , Marketing, Management or equivalent with minimum GPA of 3.0 from reputable university
- Experience in chemical trading is preferable
- Able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Self-motivated and team player
- Good in verbal communication
- Passion to learn
- Wiling to travel
- Full time position
- Based in Jakarta / Korea
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing organization sourcing and marketing a whole range of basic chemicals used in a wide range of industries producing textiles, pulp and paper, detergents, pharmaceuticals, glass, paints and coatings, metallurgy, fertilizers, etc. We are headquartered in Singapore and have local offices in Indonesia, India and China. We service the needs of a variety of customers in Asia, Africa, Europe, Australia, and Latin America from our reputed suppliers globally.