Huntsman Indonesia PT
Supply Chain Manager
- Communicates Supply Management Mission, aligned with Operation missions.
- Communicates and deploys Supply Chain management goals.
- Manage to ensure EHS and regulatory compliance in Supply Chain Team Ensure all Huntsman EH&S standard, PEHS, Business conduct guideline, Trade and regulatory compliance are fully implemented and maintain in Supply Chain.
- Manage and supervise the local supply chain functions of demand planning, purchasing, warehousing and distribution to deliver to high quality product and service are in the most cost effective way to achieve sales and profit plan.
- Work with Operation manager to develop and execute Supply Chain strategy, prepare and control annual Supply Chain budgets and Capex to meet business target.
- Ensure proper an efficient use the SAP, Business analysis and reporting tools to strengthen supply chain capability for service and cost improvement and respond quickly to meet customer’s requirements.
- Develop functional expertise and build up bench strength within team.
- Build strong linkage with other divisions to build better understanding the business requirement, align supply chain strategy and structure to support the overall business objectives.
- Work closely with the regional supply chain functions, share best practices, implements regional standards and support regional strategy.
- Implement and monitor supply chain metric.
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering. Master degree in Business Administration is preferred.
- Minimum 7 years working experience of Supply Chain management in chemical plants, 5 years experience in supervising sizable work force and 2 years experience in PU industry. Certified in APICCS or equivalent would be nice to have.
- High degree of management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Supply Chain, Logistics and Warehouse management.
- Good command of English and computer skill, SAP mastering.
- Good interpersonal and change management skill.
- Leadership skill.
- Motivation qualities and commercial awareness are essential, as job Holder has to lead many initiatives and to liaison with many personnel from outside functions and Companies often in e commercial environment.
- Excelent leadership capability.
- Strong desire to develop other.
- High self conviction and integrity.
- Seasoned resource utilization skills and people management skills.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Industri||Manufaktur / Produksi|
|Perusahaan||Huntsman Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Huntsman is a global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals. Our operating companies manufacture products for a variety of global industries, including chemicals, plastics, automotive, aviation, textiles, footwear, paints and coatings, construction, technology, agriculture, health care, detergent, personal care, furniture, appliances and packaging. Originally known for pioneering innovations in packaging and, later, for rapid and integrated growth in petrochemicals, Huntsman has approximately 11,000 employees and operates from multiple locations worldwide. The Company had 2013 revenues of over $11 billion. For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company's website at www.huntsman.com.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Huntsman Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Engineering / Technician
- 13 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan mempunyai lokasi yang cukup strategis sehingga untuk mencapai lokasi kerja bukanlah hal yang sulit. Selain itu, lingkungan perusahaan pun sangat asri.
- Mempunyai sistem manajemen yang kurang baik dan perlu adanya peninjauan ulang, agar lebih mendukung kegiatan yang ada. Selain itu, waktu kerja kurang sesuai dengan harapan karyawan.