- Responsible to the Company’s overall accounting;
- Coordinating the information required from various department for the accounts closing;
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Reports;
- Submission of Financial reports for management review on time;
- Reporting to Senior Finance & Accounting Manager/Director;
- Assist in annual audit of financial statements;
- Supervise the work of subordinate’s accountants.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from majoring in Accounting/Economics;
- Having at least 7 years of experience in accounting area with minimum 2 years in managerial level;
- Having experienced on Top Tier Audit Firm is preferably;
- Age max 40 years old;
- Proficient in SAP and excel skills and effective use of Ms Office;
- Having leadership skill, proactive, positive attitude, and fast learner;
- Having good analytical skill, communication skill, detail oriented, able to work as a team or individual and able to work with deadline;
- Having good knowledge and understanding of PSAK;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.