PT. Vallianz Offshore Maritim
- Responsible to the Company’s overall accounting;
- Coordinating the information required from various department for the accounts closing;
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Reports;
- Submission of Financial reports for management review on time;
- Reporting to Senior Finance & Accounting Manager/Director;
- Assist in annual audit of financial statements;
- Supervise the work of subordinate’s accountants.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from majoring in Accounting/Economics;
- Having at least 7 years of experience in accounting area with minimum 2 years in managerial level;
- Having experienced on Top Tier Audit Firm is preferably;
- Male/Female, age max 40 years old;
- Proficient in SAP and excel skills and effective use of Ms Office;
- Having leadership skill, proactive, positive attitude, and fast learner;
- Having good analytical skill, communication skill, detail oriented, able to work as a team or individual and able to work with deadline;
- Having good knowledge and understanding of PSAK;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Polimer / Karet|
Swiber is a world class company to the Offshore industry, offering our geographically-diverse customers integrated services classified under four main business units: Offshore Construction Services, Offshore Marine Services, Offshore Subsea Services and Offshore Development Services.
Since our foundation in 1996, Swiber has dedicated itself to transforming our company into a success in the offshore industry. Today, Swiber holds a prominent position amongst major offshore oil and gas companies. With close to 2,800 employees in 40 different nationalities strategically located offices in the region, the Swiber brand name is synonymous with a track record for excellence, safety and value among our customers.
Swiber's established track record in the Offshore industry; our extensive and modern fleet of construction and support vessels; the strong and diverse capabilities of our human talent; and our overarching commitment to "Cause No Harm" as part of our corporate governance principles are our assets. These, combined with our other competitive strengths, strongly positions Swiber to capitalize on the world's growing energy demands.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
People & CultureWith the corporate philosophy of Cause no Harm to anchor in our business ethics and strategy, everything we do will have as our first consideration, the idea that it must cause no harm. It takes our thinking away from short term gains to sustainable, ethical ideas and actions that benefit everyone. The company intends to nurture this as a core value and through an ongoing education programme and guidance, will inculcate this as part of our company's culture. This thousand-strong company takes pride in the diverse make-up of its management and staff, united by a passion for excellence. Swiber’s incredible growth for the past years is the result of the commitment and passion of its employees, whom, at the last count, has a makeup of 29 nationalities. Swiber has the advantages of a large company with the flexibility of a small company. Exchange of ideas are strongly encouraged and an array of channels are made available to everyone, to ensure that each voice is heard. Helmed by a relatively young and energetic leadership, Swiber is surely a dynamic workplace to establish your career.