- Responsible to the Company’s overall accounting;
- Coordinating the information required from various department for the accounts closing;
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Reports;
- Submission of Financial reports for management review on time;
- Reporting to Senior Finance & Accounting Manager/Director;
- Assist in annual audit of financial statements;
- Supervise the work of subordinate’s accountants.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from majoring in Accounting/Economics;
- Having at least 7 years of experience in accounting area with minimum 2 years in managerial level;
- Having experienced on Top Tier Audit Firm is preferably;
- Age max 40 years old;
- Proficient in SAP and excel skills and effective use of Ms Office;
- Having leadership skill, proactive, positive attitude, and fast learner;
- Having good analytical skill, communication skill, detail oriented, able to work as a team or individual and able to work with deadline;
- Having good knowledge and understanding of PSAK;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. Vallianz Offshore Maritim was established in Indonesia on 1996 and headquartered in Singapore is a vessel and equipment owning providing marine support services primarily vessel ownership leasing and fleet corporate management. In line with our business transformation since March 2015 we are now focused on our goal of building ourselves as a marine support service company to the offshore oil and gas industry.