We are a mid-sized family business that operates worldwide. As the leading German manufacturer of arc welding machines for professional use in trade and industry, we have experienced above-average growth in recent years. Welding accessories, welding consumables, torches, automation and mechanisation components and an extensive range of consulting services round off our portfolio.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Sales Manager.
- Systematically developing strategic and operative sales and marketing targets by setting up and managing a network of welding resellers
- Advising on and selling welding machines, welding consumables, accessories, etc.
- Independently preparing, planning and carrying out customer visits
- Organising, monitoring and conducting training courses, workshops and product launches
- Acquisition of resellers, major customers and welding training facilities (training centres, institutes, universities, etc.)
- Sound knowledge and experience of arc welding and welding machine technology and/or materials science
- Professional experience in welding technology sales or their application is an advantage
- Based in Southeast Asia
- First language: English
- Ability to work with MS Office applications
- Enthusiasm for travel and for dealing with people
- Secure employment with long-term prospects in an expanding company
- Collaborative working in a highly motivated, dynamic team
Interested? Then please send your application together with full supporting documentation to our HR department. For more information about our company and an online application form, please visit www.ewm-group.com
HR Manager and Board Member
Angelika Szczesny-Kluge • Dr. Günter-Henle-Straße 8 • 56271 Mündersbach, Germany
Tel.: +49 2680 18 10 Fax: +49 2680 181 277
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
EWM offers a system comprising top-quality individual components that are technologically highly developed and completely coordinated with one another. In all our development efforts, we focus on offering optimum usability and operability. This means that the aim of our welding machines and all our other products is to consistently achieve the best possible results for every welding process, to effectively conserve resources and last but not least to save welding time and effort for you and your staff.