- Bachelor's Degree majoring in Education/Teaching/Training, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications, Mathematics or relevant fields
- Fluent in spoken and written English with clear pronunciation / dictions.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in teaching field, experiences in teaching TOEFL/IELTS would be highly preferred
- High profiency in using MS Office and other internet software
- Passionate about teaching, professional with customer care attitude
- Capable to work in teams and result oriented.
- Preparing lesson plan for classes assigned
- Assessing students progress and compiling the necessary paperwork for the classes
- Grading and interviewing for student placement purposes
- Carrying out continuous improvemenet on the lesson materials and teaching aids for the classes
Qualified candidate must send in their latest CV, education background and color photo. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.