- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Engineering (Marine), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Engineering (Mining/Mineral) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Understanding of relevant requirements of Local Offshore Health & Safety and Environmental legislation, official guidance and industry guidance, including legislation governing Waste Management and Pollution Prevention.
- Has a thorough knowledge of PTW System, Isolation Philosophy and Risk Assessment procedures.
- Understanding of the purpose of control systems and the causes and effects of significant alarm trips.
- Understanding of the effects of environmental conditions, the potential effects of combined operations and of external operations: diving, supply vessels, standby vessel and helicopters.
- Ability to manage departmental risks – hazard identification and risk control..