- In charge of building audit for the project
- Providing independent advice on the management of projects
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing budgets; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Minimum S1 degree from reputable university majoring in architect and/or civil engineering
- 5 years of working experience in project management work
- Good communication skills, including good command of English
- Good personal and interpersonal skills
- An organized person and a team player
- Proven managerial and leadership skills
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
With new forces constantly re-shaping the Indonesian markets, we at Colliers International have taken it upon ourselves to ensure that our clients come first. To reinforce this, we are committed to delivering innovative services and advice to our clients to accelerate their success. We make it a point to provide a broad array of specialized services to cater to all of our clients’ real estate needs.
From commercial real estate brokers to marketing professionals, IT experts and more, our career opportunities come in all shapes and sizes. But with one common goal – to help the best and brightest exceed their potential. And ours.