- Manage and handle corporate legal matters accurate timely and pro-actively for the company especially provides legal consultation and service to other division or department in the company regarding corporate matter such as review cooperation agreement and related documents
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Maximum 35 years old
- Minimum S1 Degree in Law
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as Legal Officer preferable in property industry
- Having a strong analytical and conceptual thinking
- Excellent knowledge of legal system and administration
- Understand of company business process and community
- Good performance, strong communication skills and highly self-confident
- Able to work under pressure as a team or individual
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Willing to work extended hours