- Manage and handle corporate legal matters accurate timely and pro-actively for the company especially provides legal consultation and service to other division or department in the company regarding corporate matter such as review cooperation agreement and related documents
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Maximum 35 years old
- Minimum S1 Degree in Law
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as Legal Officer preferable in property industry
- Having a strong analytical and conceptual thinking
- Excellent knowledge of legal system and administration
- Understand of company business process and community
- Good performance, strong communication skills and highly self-confident
- Able to work under pressure as a team or individual
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Willing to work extended hours
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT. Elektra Pratama Indonesia
Our main Company has been in many different businesses providing strong support and promise to all our partners. Elektra is a company located in strategic SCBD area that cares passionately for our people, our clients and our work. Structured with strong ethics and values and supported with a combined effort of different departments such as, management, operations, and administration department we are now focusing towards the future seeking dynamic and passionate individuals to join us for the following positions.