Senior Admin & Accounts Manager
- The role is expected to manage all general accounting and administrative operations within the company. This includes owning and monitoring accounting ledger in accordance to local GAAP (General Accepted Accounting Principal), preparing and delivering local and tax reporting to the respective authorities.
- Plays an active communication role between other departments in local finance, above market financial shared services organization and other departments.
- Acts as the owner of the local GAAP books and main contact to local authorities and Group Taxes with respect to local income/corporate taxes.
- Manages all general accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy, applying observations and recommendations to operational enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures
- Performing the monthly & yearly accounting reports and cost expenses reductions research
- Responsible to manage GA team for office and facilities management
- May involve in human resources for recruiting & training employees, payroll, and evaluate reporting on employee performance.
- Maximum Age 50 years old
- Minimum University Degree/ Master Degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Economics/ Business Management
- Minimum 8+ years experience in several areas such as in administration, accounts& finance, (including tax), audit departments.
- High Level accounting knowledge of local GAAP & law
- Fluent in English
- Strong skills in team management, coordination and motivating others with 3+ years of team management experience
- Strong collaboration and communication skills with flexibility to adapt to a changing business environment
- Attention to details, intellectual curiosity to take the right decisions whilst understanding the underlying business drivers