- Accountable for the implementation of the event strategy include arranging, contacting / managing service providers eg; Event Organizers, Hotels, Event venues, Local Institutions/Medical Organizations/Committees, Health Care Professional
- Develop strong relationships & strong engagement with all parties
- Accountable for coordinating the events together with WH-Marketing Event Coordinator to ensure the quality and implementation processes are working properly to drive productivity and safeguard compliance
- Accountable for contractual relationships with events service providers, to ensure document for each events are being completed for payment settlement
- Ensure the arrangement of congress service effectively implemented, including providing monitoring service at the events onsite (if needed)
- Continuously seek improvement opportunities and cost efficiencies, without sacrificing the quality of the event implementation
- Implement internal and external regulations to functional area and adhere to legal requirements, Compliance requirements and applicable industry codes
- Evaluating the events execution; in-term of event organizer, budget, timeline, coordination and other parties for better implementation.
- Bachelor degree or above in a related discipline, e.g. business administration, hospitality management,
- In-depth knowledge of MICE service market, purchasing best practice, Pharmaceutical policies as well as the regulatory environment; at least 3 years of experience with event management focused on healthcare industry
- Demonstrated capability to work effectively in a cross-cultural environment, and able to manage, often remotely the service providers to deliver results
- Good communication skills to all levels of the organization/HCP/External Parties
- Having good negotiation and influencing skills
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.