2. Fully responsible to ensure that the maintenance units are with a valid and signed Agreement. Ongoing maintenance with an expired Agreement shall be avoided at all times.
3. To follow-up closely on the renewal proposal with the intention of securing the contracts before its expiry date.
4. To liaise closely with the Service Engineer and Supervisor for opportunities to increase spare parts/repairs sales.
5. Regularly to visit Customer to build good customer relationship and to assess customer's satisfaction on our Services.
6. Liaising with Factory for quotation on upgrading/modernization proposal.
7. To monitor closely on all works executed and ensure that billings are done accordingly.
8. To assist in the monitoring of the Service Debtors account, initiate action plan and follow-up on that bad paymaster.
9. Ensuring that the customer's account is within the stipulated credit terms
10. Perform administrative function ie. Sales activities Reports, correspondence and Sales proposal, quotation to customers, proposal quotation from Factory, etc.
11. Seek opportunities to increase the service units portfolio.
12. Fully responsible to achieve the Company's Service Sales Budget.
13. Responsible to submit Monthly Sales Forecast and activities report.
14. Shall be fully responsible for all Service Sales activities in HQ, branches and depots
15. Any others duties that may be given by the Superior from time to time.
Skill : negotiation and persuasion, account management, elevator knowledge
Tutup pada 09/November/2016