- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering (Civil), Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Researches new and existing submarkets through networks, new market surveys and visits. Meets with landlords and city representatives. Responds to unsolicited site submittals.
Tracks performance goals and budget. Prepares management and pipeline reports and business plans. Compiles integrated market strategy report, post-analysis report and other special project reporting.
Within a limited scope, manage all aspects of market development. Participates in strategic planning. Updates target lists and maps.
Prepares letters of intent, confirmation letters, site surveys requests, pro formats and site submittals. Coordinates design and constructions issues with internal partners and landlords. Resolves legal and lease issues.
Grand Indonesia Shopping West MallJl MH Thamrin 1 Grand Indonesia Shopping West Mall Lt LG Food HallMenteng, MentengJakarta Pusat 10310 DKI Jakarta