- Key Role: Develop and drive the channel business in Indonesia.
- 1) Manage Fujitsu channel product portfolio in Indonesia
a. Provide reports and feedback on lifebook markets and opportunities in ID channel
b. Provide feedback and proposal of suitable lifebook products in ID to drive lifebook channel
c. Provide benchmark, competitive analysis and vertical market research on lifebook in ID
- 2) Develop and drive the channel business in Indonesia
a. Work with FID channel partners to drive lifebook products sell-in into channels.
b. Work with FID channel partners on activities to drive sell-through and sell-out of the
c. Weekly report on the partner SOH (Stock on Hand) as well as channel inventory.
d. Use allocated marketing funds on channel programs to maximize ROI.
e. Ensure pre-approved marketing activities are executed in line with funds usage
guidelines and compliance.
f. Support channel in bids for projects and tenders. Ensure compliance of products to
tender and project requirements. Manage channel conflicts using Fujitsu channel
management tools to enhance opportunity for award and delivery of Fujitsu lifebook
- 3) Support to FID sales, channel partners and Customers.
1. Conduct at least half-yearly training on Fujitsu lifebook products to channel partners.
2. Communicate updates on product roadmap, marketing materials and other product
related activities to partners and customers.
b. Project and Tender support
1. Support sales and partners in tender bids, project requirement compliance and
product configurations and pricing.
2. Submit SPR (special price request) form for price escalation.
3. Visit customers channel partners to provide product updates
4. Work with RHQ or FPCA to ensure bids documents are properly filled up.
5. Work with RHQ and FPCA on monthly pricing TPs to issue Price LIST to partners.
c. Marketing Support
1. Work with RHQ and FPCA to provide marketing support to Channel Partners
2. Ensure marketing activities comply with RHQ/FPCA approved plans and third party
3. Ensure marketing activities comply with RHQ/FPCA approved plans and third party
4. Work with local agency to complete required GTM activities within the timeline.
- 4) Performance measurement
a. Quarterly and Yearly lifebook sales (Rev, GM, Qty)
b. Quarterly and Yearly Project pipeline win rate and win ratio
c. GTM of new products and local tech review
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Lifebook
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Hardware or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Must fluet in english