Faro Recruitment Indonesia
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required skill(s): daily bank reconciliation, keep monitoring L/C transaction, SAP.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Midplaza II Bld 10th Floor,Jl. Jend. Sudirman.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Manajemen Sumber Daya Mannusia / Konsultasi|
|Perusahaan||Faro Recruitment Indonesia lihat lowongan|
PT. Selnajaya Prima was established in 1995 as a local company that provides a wide range of services specialized to Japanese Companies in Indonesia. Selnajaya became part of Faro Recruitment in 2005 and through Faro's global networking in 17 countries with 80 branches all over the world, Selnajaya has become a household name amongst Industrial Recruitment Services, not only to Japanese Companies, but also to the Multi National Companies. We offer a wide variety of Recruitment Services, including Placement, Outsourcing, and Intern provider services, for both Indonesian and foreign workers through the worldwide networking of Faro Groups for various positions in accordance to the client's requirement.
Our teams are divided into two divisions - Japanese Company team and Multi National Company team (MNC), because we know that the culture and concerns of companies from different country of origins are unique to one another. Thus, by dividing our teams, we are able to provide focused services dedicated to serve our clients in staffing solution activities. We also differentiate our company brand name by using "Selnajaya Recruitment" for our Japanese clients, and "Faro Recruitment" for our MNC clients.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi