- Manage subordinate/ticketing staff, monitoring absent.
- Handling any reservation ticketing and booking for Airlines, Hotels.
- Monitoring travel insurance.
- Handling customer complaint, solving problem or trouble.
- Consulting for tourism and hospitality options for travelers from Japan and Indonesia.
- Responsible for customer service and customer relations.
- Increase sales of customers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in travel/tourism, hospitality, hotel management.
- Have 2 years experience as Assistant Manager in tour & travel industry.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 09/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Wisma Keiai 14 floor, Jl. Jendral Sudirman, Kav. 3-4, Central Jakarta