- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material (including invoivcing and ect-related of sales material )
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales admin or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Well-organised and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- The Candidate will be place on Jakarta area