PT Sabre Travel Network Indonesia
Customer Service Staff
- Maximum age 30 years old.
- Minimum 1 year working experience.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree
- GDS/Travel/Airlines Industries working experiences is an advantages
- Having experience as ticketing staff is an advantage
- Good Communication skills - verbal and written
- Good Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Data collection and ordering
- Customer service orientation
- Adaptability, Initiative and Stress tolerance
- Self-motivated and adaptable to be able to work with minimal supervision
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing.
- Fluent in using MS Windows, MS Office and also several Internet stuffs
- Willing to work after office hours
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||PT Sabre Travel Network Indonesia lihat lowongan|
Sabre Travel network Indonesia is leading provider of travel solutions and services in Indonesia.
Before changing into Sabre Indonesia, we originally known as Abacus Indonesia.
On July 1, 2015, Abacus International Pte. Ltd. fully acquired by Sabre and effective on December 1, 2015 Abacus Indonesia officially became Sabre Travel Network Indonesia.
As a National Marketing Company, Sabre Travel Network Indonesia serves to strengthen the position of Sabre Travel Network in the Asia Pacific, through the provision of training, technical assistance, help desk services, and marketing services to serve Sabre Travel Network clients, including information on the use of Sabre Red WorkSpace systems. Currently, ownership of Sabre Indonesia is held by Garuda Indonesia and Sabre APAC. The company maintains four offices in Jakarta, Medan, Surabaya and Denpasar.