- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, any field.
- Required skill(s): communication skill, coordinating skill, document control, attentiveness, closing ability, persuation skill.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Pusat.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Highly skilled in providing information regarding products and services of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of taking orders, compute charges, and administer billing or payments.
- Hands-on experience in reviewing, updating or making changes to customer accounts.
- Track record of listening and responding to customers’ needs and concerns.
- Able to handle returns and complaints effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to record details of client contacts and service history.
- Proven ability to determine answers and solutions quickly.
- Special talent for handling irate and angry customers.
- Making visit schedule for our engineer to customers.
- Documentating all the work progress of engineering