- Manage and full responsibility for brand responsibility through Integrated Brand and business strategies to achieve brand sustainability, brand equity market growth and increase profitability for each brand.
- Responsible for concept, budgeting and execute marketing program involving brand building, consumer promotion and channel management (GT, Pharma, and MT)
- Conducted interms of consumer and market insight to capture / mapping the market situation analysis, competition landscape, SWOT Analyse, key Issues and Oppurtunities, geographic mapping, demographic, ethnographic and psychographic to meet the potential market, profiling their needs and wants and create strategies and tactics to develop the market.
- Responsible for implementation and evaluation marketing campaign both ATL & BTL by coordination with internal team or 3rd party.
- Design and develops promotional materials reinforcing the product / brand positioning and competitive advantage.
- Develops creative products / brand campaign reinforcing the positioning
- Responsible for inventory in coordination with factories and distributors.
- Age maximum 35 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 4 years experience in the related field is required for this position in Consumer Good Company.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Computer literacy and experience with Ms. Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skill.
- Extensive negotiating, organizing and planning skill.