Reference No.: VN/ID10/2016/075
Position Title: Care Coordination Assistant II
Duty Station: Jakarta
Classification: General Service Staff, Grade G-5
Base Salary: IDR 13,736,000,- per month
Type of Appointment: Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension (the first three months shall be considered as probation period)
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 24 October 2016
- elderly migrants in detention
- migrants with disability in detention
- sexual and gender-based violence victims
- migrants with medical concern
- persons at risk, in detention: families, pregnant women, single parents, single women, men at risk; and
- children at risk: unaccompanied migrant children, children under 5yo in detention, separated children, and victims of child abuse.
- case assessment;
- care planning;
- care coordination;
- case closure (for time-limited interventions).
- Assist the Care Coordinator in the development of migrant’s care programme and establish mechanisms for standardized service delivery across various locations in Indonesia in coordination with Senior Programme Coordinator and Senior Migration Health Advisor for Indonesia.
- Assist in the cross-cutting efforts from within IOM Indonesia’s RCA migrant cares services/operations, with focus on core process performance and strategic objectives of targeted care and protection assistance;
- Assist in preparing monthly care management/situational reports;
- Coordinate with other IOM units/colleagues, on migrant care and protection process-related issues and updates, and services delivery;
- Assist preparation of training materials, as well as, co-facilitate training activities to the relevant actors on migrant care and protection;
- Prepare and maintain beneficiaries Case Records such as case profiles and Case File Transmission which document all necessary information supporting eligibility for services and ensure compliance for the system.
- In coordination with Care Coordinator, work collaboratively with relevant local authorities and maintain close links with the existing local systems with an orientation of system strengthening; and improving IOM’s capacity in responding to the beneficiaries needs.
- Maintain data gathering and reporting on a periodic basis on the interventions undertaken by the migrant care assistant or social worker in the field with clear and concise recommendations for all staff concerned in meeting ICARE objectives.
- Assist periodic assessments to review: policies and procedures; information management practices; program descriptions and eligibility criteria; ethics; partners performance and consistency of service delivery and make recommendations to the relevant program managers on ongoing program development, risk management and evaluation.
- Maximize the linkage and usage of the RCA database – RAMS – into overall care management programming;
- Provide quantitative and qualitative RAMS-data analysis/reports.
- Ensure the veracity of data on vulnerable migrant sub groups in the RAMS.
- Undertake duty travel, as required.
- Perform such other duties, as may be assigned.
- University Degree in any Social Science field with 3 (three) years relevant work experience in migrant care management (or alternatively, a combination of relevant education, experience, and training in this field), or;
- Completed High School degree with at least 5 (five) years of direct work experience in migrant care management.
- Experience in humanitarian programmes for migrants and capacity-building activities;
- Experience in multi sub-office coordination on migrant care management.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
- Sound and proven understanding of internal and international migration issues in Indonesia and related issues.
- Delivers on set objectives in hardship situations.
- Effectively coordinates actions with other implementing partners.
- Works effectively with local authorities, stakeholders, beneficiaries, and the broader community to advance country office or regional objectives.
- Cover letter, clearly specify suitability and availability date,
- Complete the Personal History Form which can be downloaded at the following link: http://indonesia.iom.int/sites/default/files/Personal%20History%20Form.xls
- Detailed curriculum vitae, including historical salary and minimum three referees (preferably former direct supervisors).
Tutup pada 09/November/2016
Ktr Cabang Jl Mojopahit 43/65 Darat, Medan Baru Medan 20153 Sumatera Utara
- Lingkungan kerja yang ada sangat universal. Disini juga terdapat profesionalisme kerja yang cukup baik dan sangat menunjang pekerjaan yang dilakukan.
- Perusahaan menerapkan kontrak kerja berdasarkan proyek, sehingga tidak bisa berkesinambungan. Selain itu, dalam hal jenjang karir pun belum terlalu transparan.