- Diagnosis & troubleshoot via telephone, computer systems, servers/storage & software systems within standard time frames.
- Escalation of issues to the Product Support team and/or Technical Support Manager in order to resolve the issue to the customer's complete satisfaction.
- Analytical, articulate, result-oriented and provide excellent follow-up.
- Maintain accurate call logging and tracking into Helpdesk database.
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work with diverse range of people with varying levels of technical understanding and ability in international environment.
- Degree in Computer Science / IT related discipline with 1-2 year related working experience.
- Advance Diploma/Diploma holders in Computer Science/IT related discipline with a minimum of 3 years working
- experience in providing direct support to end-users either in customer service/field engineering or corporate help desk are
- also encouraged to apply.
- Possesses understanding and technical ability for Computers.
- Those with professional certification from Microsoft/Red Hat/Novell will have an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Server / Storage / Network Switch will have an added advantage.
- Able to speak in INDONESIA language is a MUST
- Must be willing to work in Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia