Dell Global Business Center Sdn Bhd
Client Technical Support Sr. Associate/Specialist
- Diagnosis & troubleshoot via telephone, computer systems, servers/storage & software systems within standard time frames.
- Escalation of issues to the Product Support team and/or Technical Support Manager in order to resolve the issue to the customer's complete satisfaction.
- Analytical, articulate, result-oriented and provide excellent follow-up.
- Maintain accurate call logging and tracking into Helpdesk database.
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to work with diverse range of people with varying levels of technical understanding and ability in international environment.
- Degree in Computer Science / IT related discipline with 1-2 year related working experience.
- Advance Diploma/Diploma holders in Computer Science/IT related discipline with a minimum of 3 years working
- experience in providing direct support to end-users either in customer service/field engineering or corporate help desk are
- also encouraged to apply.
- Possesses understanding and technical ability for Computers.
- Those with professional certification from Microsoft/Red Hat/Novell will have an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Server / Storage / Network Switch will have an added advantage.
- Able to speak in INDONESIA language is a MUST
- Must be willing to work in Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end computing solutions company, Dell continues to transform computing and provide high quality solutions that empower people to do more. We promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Our diverse workforce is critical to generating new ideas and inspiring innovation. Dell serves customers ranging from the world's largest businesses and public-sector organizations, to small and medium businesses and individual consumers. Dell’s over 100,000 team members are deeply committed to serving our community, regularly dedicating volunteer hours to over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received numerous accolades ranging from employer of choice to energy conservation awards.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Why work with us? Our Relationships: Working at Dell means collaborating with talented and dedicated professionals who share a passion for smart technology and responsible business and serving our customers’ needs. Our Spirit: We innovate. When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. Our Culture: We win with integrity. Our people demonstrate our winning culture every day through the positive, supportive and meaningful relationships they create with customers and team members. Our Opportunities: We invest in our people and have developed a series of special programs that facilitate team members as they pursue a career that fulfills their ambitions and potential. Our Community: Benefits. Rewards. Balance. Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work. Taking time from our work to volunteer in community events or spend time with their families is just another way for our team members’ to have the right balance in their lives.