To carry out all functions related to conducting 3rd party audits or other type of audit, ensuring that all SGS specified requirements are adhered so to conduct assessment work with the goal of assisting clients improve the effectiveness and efficiency of there management systems through the assessment process. This includes exceeding customer expectations in our auditing and assessment functions and providing a continual network system of follow-up and support to the client.
Natural Resources Product Manager
- Carry out all necessary audit planning and preparation and report the results of such to the audit Team Leader
- Ensure that documentation in client files is complete and up to date and ensure that the integrity and completeness of such Job Files is maintained as per specified requirements.
- Conduct internal audits of the SGS-CBE where required.
- Conduct all the necessary follow-up with clients to ensure clients clearly understand all of the requirements of the auditing process and the status of their contract.
- Report any customer complaints, problems and or system deficiencies to the Certification/Business Manager
- Performing any other task that assigned by Technical Manager
- Bachelor/University degree in Agriculture or Forestry
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Passed appropriate RSPO/FSC-FM Registered Lead Auditor training is preferable
- Well Understand about RSPO and FSC-FM Certification
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
- Proven ability with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel Spreadsheet, and other required application
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to write clear and concise reports in English