SGS Indonesia PT
Quality Management System Auditor for RSPO
To carry out all functions related to conducting 3rd party audits or other type of audit, ensuring that all SGS specified requirements are adhered so to conduct assessment work with the goal of assisting clients improve the effectiveness and efficiency of there management systems through the assessment process. This includes exceeding customer expectations in our auditing and assessment functions and providing a continual network system of follow-up and support to the client.
Natural Resources Product Manager
- Carry out all necessary audit planning and preparation and report the results of such to the audit Team Leader
- Ensure that documentation in client files is complete and up to date and ensure that the integrity and completeness of such Job Files is maintained as per specified requirements.
- Conduct internal audits of the SGS-CBE where required.
- Conduct all the necessary follow-up with clients to ensure clients clearly understand all of the requirements of the auditing process and the status of their contract.
- Report any customer complaints, problems and or system deficiencies to the Certification/Business Manager
- Performing any other task that assigned by Technical Manager
- Bachelor/University degree in Agriculture or Forestry
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Passed appropriate RSPO/FSC-FM Registered Lead Auditor training is preferable
- Well Understand about RSPO and FSC-FM Certification
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
- Proven ability with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel Spreadsheet, and other required application
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to write clear and concise reports in English
|Industri||Bisnis / Konsultasi Manajemen|
|Perusahaan||SGS Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
SGS is the Geneva based world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company with operations all over the world. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With over 80'000 employees, SGS operates a network of almost 1,650 offices and laboratories around the world.
At SGS, we provide independent services that touch the lives of millions of people across the globe. We provide you with industry leading inspection, verification, testing and certification services – anywhere in the world. Our services enable you to operate in a more sustainable manner by improving quality and productivity, reducing risk, verifying compliance and increasing speed to market. From the energy that powers our cars and homes, to the food on our plates and the clothes on our backs, we provide solutions that really make a difference. With a reputation for passion, integrity, entrepreneurship and innovation, we offer you an unequalled service that you can truly rely on to make your goals a reality.
As we continue to expand and move ahead to establish ourselves to be the most competitive and the most productive service organization in the world, we would like to invite qualified and result-oriented individuals to join us.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
SGS Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- 19 Oktober 2015
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Selama bekerja di sini, saya tak hanya mendapatkan rekan kerja yang ramah-ramah, namun mereka sudah seperti menjadi keluarga sendiri. Tempat kerja yang sudah terasa seperti rumah kedua.
- Persaingan yang ketat sehingga jenjang karirnya sedikit terhambat. Selain itu, manajemennya kurang transparan terhadap karyawannya mengenai sistem penilaian sebagai bahan pertimbangan jenjang karir karyawannya.