- Carry out all necessary audit planning and preparation and report the results of such to the audit Team Leader
- Ensure that documentation in client files is complete and up to date and ensure that the integrity and completeness of such Job Files is maintained as per specified requirements.
- Conduct internal audits of the SGS-CBE where required.
- Conduct all the necessary follow-up with clients to ensure clients clearly understand all of the requirements of the auditing process and the status of their contract.
- Report any customer complaints, problems and or system deficiencies to the Certification/Business Manager
- Performing any other task that assigned by Technical Manager
- Bachelor/University degree in Agriculture or Forestry
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Passed appropriate RSPO/FSC-FM Registered Lead Auditor training is preferable
- Well Understand about RSPO and FSC-FM Certification
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
- Proven ability with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel Spreadsheet, and other required application
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to write clear and concise reports in English
Review ( PT SGS Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Ilmu sangat banyak serta bervariasi Kantor strategis, berada di Jakarta Selatan dan dekat dengan perusahaan perusahan internasional Jaringan dan koneksi luas (internasional)
Gaji dan benefit standart Work life tidak balance (weekend masih harus melayani panggilan dari client maupun atasan)
Advice to Management
Jenjang karir tidak jelas HR kurang punya power Urusan finance untuk keluar kota ribet dan lama Jan kerja sangat fleksibel