- Make travel arrangements
- Prepare reports by collecting information.
- Arrange meetings, ensuring as appropriate that participants have all relevant papers in advance and ensuring all participants are is well prepared for meetings
- Prepare documents for meetings.
- Drafting letters and other documents.
- Manage appointments.
- Candidate must posses at least bachelor’s degree, mass communication, marketing, secretarial, commerce or equivalent from reputable university
- At least 4 (four) years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Fluent english both oral and written
- Motivated, pro-active. and good team work
- Good in interpersonal, mature and independent
- Well organized and able to work with tight deadline and high pressure
- Have skills on government relation
- Proficiency in MS Office
Tutup pada 09/November/2016